As a small company, we understand the challenges of trying to conduct business while having to handle your own communication. There are never enough hours in a day.
Let us help by telling us #1PRthing
Have you ever thought, if only I had someone who could do _________; it would really help?
We’re offering to do that #1PRthing.
In the coming weeks, we’d like to help a few businesses or nonprofits with one communication-type activity. Because this is offered at no cost, there are a few rules.
- It has to be PR/communication related and can include graphic design.
- It has to be something that we can finish quickly (i.e. within a few days or weeks.)
- We cannot guarantee that we can take on every request but will complete every request we accept at a deadline agreed to by both parties.
- Offer will end at a time of our choosing.
- Email us a short outline of the work you need (a paragraph or two is sufficient) and the deadline you have in mind. Be sure to include your phone number.
- We will respond to all requests within two business days.
- Any agreed-upon costs associated with the work, (e.g. buying advertising space) are the responsibility of the client.
Having trouble coming up with ideas? Here are a few suggestions.
- Setting up a social media account and creating a month of posts. Showing you how to run the account, if required.
- Creating an ad — print or digital (e.g. Facebook ads or Google ad words).
- Creating a branded cover and second page template for presentations.
- Promoting a special event.
- Coaching for a presentation or media interview.
- Creating an email template for a promotional campaign.
- Writing web content, a news release, a speech, video script or other communication piece.
Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.